Baked chicken egg rolls. These baked chicken egg rolls are so easy to make! Wonton wrappers are stuffed with shredded chicken, and tons of cheese and baked to a crispy perfection! Things are finally starting to feel settled here in Philly.
Whenever my husband craves a take-out egg roll, I make these instead," shares Barbra Annino of Galena, Illinois. Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Chicken Egg Rolls recipe like a pro. Egg rolls are usually deep fried, which really increases the calorie and fat counts. Nowdays, you should can boil Baked chicken egg rolls using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken egg rolls
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 cups of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 cups of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts/ chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 12 of egg rolls.
- You need 2 tbs of green onions / sliced.
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breasts.
Be sure to use spring roll wrappers, which are thinner than egg roll wrappers; they will be crisp even though baked. Layer the eggroll wrappers with thin slices of carrots, red peppers and green onions and top with the chicken tossed in the homemade Thai Peanut Sauce. Wrap them up using water to seal the edges and give. Baked Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are packed with seasoned chicken and veggies, then baked until crispy and golden brown.
Baked chicken egg rolls step by step
- Prepare veggies. Carrots, ginger, cabbage, chestnuts green onions, prepare chicken, wash and cut them, in very hot wok add 1/2 spoon oil add chicken cook very quickly set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over m. Heat. Add cabbage, sprouts, carrots, chestnuts and ginger, cook stirring frequently for 5 mins. Add oil if necessary. Until they are wilt but still crispy. Mix corn starch with water and mix thoroughly. Add starch mixture with sauce and green onions to the pan. Add cooked chicken chicken, Cook extra 2 minutes. Until sauce thickens.
- After sauce cooled to handle, place two tbsp. Mixture on the center of the egg roll wrap..
- Fold the bottom up over the filling, next fold the two sides over..
- Roll it, prepare the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the roiled up egg rolls on a baking sheet. After spray the top of each egg roll with cooking spray. Cook 8/10 minutes.
- Until they are golden brown..
- Serve them with your favorite sauce..
Southwest Egg Rolls are served with an avocado dipping sauce, which is easy and perfect! These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, filled with shredded boneless chicken breast, carrots, scallions, hot sauce and blue cheese make the perfect appetizer! Bake them in the oven or air fryer! All Reviews for Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls. Chicken Egg Rolls loaded with chopped chicken and veggies smothered in easy Sesame Sauce all fried (or baked) in a in a crispy egg roll wrapper.