Chicken Lo Mein. Chicken Lo Mein is a classic takeout dish we've all probably enjoyed. We find, however, that it's When it came to Chinese takeout, I ALWAYS requested chicken lo mein. It's still my go-to when I.
If you can't find lo mein, you can substitute linguine or spaghetti. Easy Chicken Lo Mein is a favorite around here and this easy homemade version is even better than takeout! A simple dish loaded with fresh egg noodles, delicious hoisin grilled chicken. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken Lo Mein using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lo Mein
- It’s 1 box of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken cutlets cut into strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground ginger.
Tastes even better than the restaurant version! Chicken Lo Mein – Easy recipe with chicken and noodles covered in a delicious Lo Mein sauce. Lo Mein sauce is made from a stock (chicken or pork bone stock) and seasonings such as soy sauce. Chicken lo mein is one of those comfort foods like pizza and burgers, that you might crave on many Here is the fun part – how you can make chicken lo mein at home, one that is not only practical and.
Chicken Lo Mein instructions
- Put spaghetti up to a boil, while spaghetti is boiling prepare the chicken.
- In a larger skillet on medium high flame- heat the olive oil and garlic. Add chicken strips and cook for about one minute.
- When chicken strips turn white add soy sauce, sugar and ginger. Coat all chicken pieces and cover pan for about 4 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Make sure chicken does not stick to the pan.
- When chicken has been fully cooked, remove from flame and add the hot spaghetti to it. Coat completely..
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE Got left over spaghetti noodles? Here's a great , easy and delicious way to use them! Chicken lo mein is an easy stir-fried noodle dish loaded with protein and vegetables. Chicken lo mein is easy to make, but the key is to use the right type of noodles and sauces for an authentic taste. Skip the take-out, one pot & way better & healthier.