Honey Cashew Chicken. Forget takeout and cook in with super-fast Honey Cashew Chicken with Rice. A flavorful and sweet sauce is tossed with the chicken mixture with a splash of Sriracha added for depth. A spicy and sweet chicken with crisp vegetables in a flavorful sauce.
Stir reserved sauce and pour it into skillet. Finished with a delicious sticky sauce made of rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce and Sriracha, our Honey Cashew Chicken is practically a flavor explosion. Cashew chicken is my go-to favorite when craving Asian inspired recipes. Nowdays, you should can make Honey Cashew Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Honey Cashew Chicken
- You need 5 large of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew halves and pieces.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick spray.
Bring the water to boil in a sauce pan. Stir once and reduce heat to low. And cashews, And honey, And a good stir fry! And oh how I LOVE them even more all together!
Honey Cashew Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Slice breast in half lengthwise salt them put onto a pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add cayenne pepper, cashews, and drizzle honey over the top of each..
- Put into oven 40 minutes or till done. Its according to how thick the chicken breast are..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Honey Coconut Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. The sweet honey-citrus sauce turns ordinary poultry into something special. "I like to serve it with rice or riced potatoes," notes Raymonde Bourgeois of Swastika, Ontario. Chicken with Cashews Cashew Chicken Wraps Cashew Chicken with Bok Choy Chicken and Cashews. In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Combine the honey, parsley and remaining orange juice; stir into skillet.