Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Buffalo chicken wontons or rangoons are a twist on the classic crab rangoon.
Loaded with all the classic flavors of buffalo chicken, they're crunchy, creamy, spicy, and SO delicious.perfect for game day, parties. The idea for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups came about because I wanted to make individual handheld bites where the filling is contained and spillage is less likely to happen. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are a great, easy appetizer recipe to have on hand for football parties and cocktail parties. Nowdays, you should can prepare Buffalo Chicken Wontons using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- You need 2 of chicken boneless, skinless breast.
- It’s 15 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ranch.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports. These buffalo chicken wontons with homemade yogurt blue cheese dip are so perfect for tailgating! By being baked in the oven with minimal ingredients. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cupcakes are full of cheesy, spicy Buffalo chicken flavor.
Buffalo Chicken Wontons step by step
- Cook chicken breasts and shred..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except the wonton wrappers and oil.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, line up wontons..
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each wonton. Fold wrapper in half to make a triangle..
- Run your finger along the edges with a little bit of water to secure edges..
- Brush a little oil on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Serve with ranch or Bleu cheese.
This recipe calls for Egg Rolls wrappers, however for smaller bite size portions, Wonton wrappers should suffice. Chicken, buffalo sauce and a crispy shell – how could you not want to that? Drizzle with more buffalo sauce as desired. buffalo chicken wontons. These buffalo chicken wontons are the perfect appetizer for a big group, and my mom swears they only take about forty five minutes to make. I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce!