Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked). These Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, filled with chicken, carrots, scallions, hot sauce and blue cheese make the perfect appetizer! You can freeze leftover egg rolls to keep on hand anytime you need them. For cooked egg rolls, let them come to room temperature before freezing.
You can wrap the filling in egg roll wraps and bake. They are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Nowdays, you should can have Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked)
- You need 1 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 of cabbage slaw.
- You need 1 of blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray oil.
Crispy and full of flavor, these baked buffalo chicken egg rolls never disappoint! They're easy to make, freeze well, and serve as the perfect healthy party appetizer! Everything you love about Buffalo wings is packaged neatly inside Chef John's egg roll version, complete with blue cheese and celery for the Less messy than bone-in Buffalo wings and more eventful than the 'boneless' kind, these Buffalo chicken egg rolls are a party snack breakthrough. Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls – two of our favorite appetizer recipes in one.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (baked) instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. Cook chicken breast and shred. I used a food processor to make it a fine shredded chicken. Mix chicken in a bowl with the buffalo sauce .Gather ingredients to make rolling process easier ..
- On a clean work space lay a sheet down. Place cabbage slaw on first. Then chicken. Then blue cheese..
- Fold into egg roll form. Directions on back of packaging ..
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet . Spray rolls with cooking oil to make them crispy. Bake for 20 minutes. * they will be hot , let sit for a couple minutes*. For a crisper shell, broil a couple minutes after baking. Pay attention to them, they will burn ..
Begin rolling skin up by folding corner closest. Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls from Delish.com will having you making this egg roll than ordering one from your favorite chinese spot. Dampen your finger in water and wet the outside edges of the egg roll wrapper. Add a little kick to your next party with our Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls made with skinless, boneless chicken breasts, red pepper sauce and crumbled blue cheese. Buffalo Chicken Eggs Rolls, SO GOOD!