Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls #america. Chinese Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Egg Rolls with Sweet Chile Pomegranate Sauce. In my last video, I show you how to make egg roll wrapper. Today we are using it to make fried egg rolls.
Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack. These are the easiest egg rolls I have ever made and they are tasty. Next time I would add a little more seasoning to the filling. Nowdays, you should can prepare Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls #america using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls #america
- It’s 1 packages of Egg wraps, (usaully in your produce department).
- You need 2 cup of Fresh bean sprouts, rinsed, drained, and pat dried.
- You need 1 packages of Broccoli Slaw, remove all broccoli and large pieces of cabbage or cut them up into same size pieces as the slaw.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each; soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- It’s pinch of Chinese five spices.
- You need of salt and white pepper.
- You need of "You can add cut up Shrimp or Chicken if you like as well; to this mixture.".
To make this Chicken Egg Roll Filling extra easy, I use a pre-assembled package of stir fried vegetables with snow peas, carrots, broccoli, and bean sprouts. Making egg rolls is easy so easy and everyone loves them! These egg rolls are filled with a pork and veggie filling and while the recipe doesn't call for bean sprouts, I sometimes enjoy adding them as well! Once rolled, they are fried until crispy & hot however these can also be.
Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls #america instructions
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Set aside..
- You take one wrapper, add 1to 2 tbsp. full of mixture; then wrap from corner first…..
- Pull corner over mixture and roll and then fold the two sides in over mixture and roll all the way… brush with water to seal last corner. (Refer to attached picture)…Set in frying basket and fry @ 350° for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and drain on paper towels..,then enjoy!.
These baked chicken egg rolls are so easy to make! Wonton wrappers are stuffed with shredded chicken, and tons of cheese and baked to a crispy perfection! Things are finally starting to feel settled here in Philly. It is starting to actually feel like this is where we really live. Chicken and Pork Egg Rolls. "I developed this recipe after watching my neighbor's wife make crispy egg rolls many times while I was stationed in Hawaii," writes Bruce Beaver of Florissant, Missouri.