Cashew Chicken and Broccoli. Here's the simplest recipe for cashew chicken and broccoli! Evenly pour sauce over the chicken and broccoli, immediately stirring until well-coated with the sauce. Cook for another few minutes to thicken the.
Add in a cornstarch slurry to help thicken the sauce. This quick Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe is full of zesty flavors, it's easy to customize, and it I served over brown rice and topped with cashews. This healthier broccoli cashew chicken is so delicious! Nowdays, you should can have Cashew Chicken and Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken and Broccoli
- You need 3 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 packages of Chinese Brown Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare 1 can of waterchesnuts.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
It's probably one of my favorite take-out at home inspired meals. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Broccoli and cashew are my favourite ingredients in the kitchen, Emily! However, I never thought about combining them like this!
Cashew Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Cut chicken up into bite size pieces cook on medhigh in 2 those butter bout 10 min. Until no longer pink.Take out of skillet and place to the side till needed.
- Use the other 2 tbls of butter and cook the broccoli med heat till tender.
- Once the broccoli is tender add chicken back to pan.Pour the Chinese brown sauce in and mix well.Let simmer bout 5-7 MIN then add cashews and Parmesan. Can be served with rice or noodles.
Better-Than-Takeout Cashew Chicken – Juicy chicken, crisp-tender vegetables, and crunchy cashews coated with the best garlicky soy sauce!! Consider this dish like cashew chicken stir fry. The chicken is sautéed with sesame oil for depth of flavor before adding broccoli, red bell peppers. Once you have your cashew chicken and broccoli, garnish it with sliced scallions and then either serve as is or with rice. (Cauliflower rice also works here if you want to sneak in an extra serving of vegetables!) Cashew Chicken with Broccoli. "I love to cook and bake for my family and friends," says Bonnie DeVries. The reader from Brainerd, Minnesota seasons this chicken and rice casserole with ground ginger, then stirs in some crunchy cashews.