Chicken wonton tacos. You can recreate these famous chicken wonton tacos at home with this recipe. These chicken wonton tacos taste just like Applebees. Kung Pao Chicken Tacos Chicken & Poblano Tacos with Crema.
Form wonton wrappers into taco shapes and arrange between the cups of an inverted muffin tin. Chicken Verde Wonton Tacos. posted by Christy Denney These Chicken Verde Wonton Tacos are little Mexican appetizers filled with chicken, green salsa, and cheese. Nowdays, you should can prepare Chicken wonton tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Chicken wonton tacos
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove,minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of prepackaged coleslaw vegetable mix.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of sweet & spicy chili sauce.
- It’s 1 of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of wonton wrappers.
How many calories inApplebee's Chicken Wonton Tacos, as served. While the chicken is simmering make taco rack and taco shells To make taco rack: Using heavy duty, wide Separate Wonton skins and place on a plate. Lightly brush with olive oil on both sides. Add chicken with the marinade and stir fry until the chicken is fully cooked.
Chicken wonton tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- With a brush, brush wonton wrappers with oil on both sides. Drape wrappers over edge of baking pan. Bake. Until golden brown 5 – 10 minutes..
- Preheat grill..
- In a bowl add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic & sesame oil pour over chicken. Marinate 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken, let rest. Cut into pieces..
- Places up to 4 pieces of chicken into taco. Top with coleslaw veggies then add sauce. Give a squeeze of lime and add some cilantro.👍😝.
Remove from the wok To make tacos- place a small amount of the chicken mixture into the bottom of the fried wonton. These are just like the Wonton Taco's from Applebee's appetizer menu. These tacos consist of stir-fried chicken, coleslaw, red onion, green onion, and cilantro. The best part about these tacos is the. Crispy tacos don't have to be bad for you.