Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Stuffed Chicken BreastWine and Glue. Baked Chicken Breast With Cheese And Bacon Recipes. Bacon Cheddar Chicken- Taste of Home TuesdayJolene's Recipe Journal.
Buy a chunk of Cheddar and shred it against the small holes of a box grater—the fine shreds cling better to the chicken. Barbecue Bacon Chicken Stuffed with Ranch Cream Cheese. Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in crisp bacon. Nowdays, you should can prepare Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken
- You need 4 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5-8 pieces of bacon.
- You need 5 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Green onions chopped.
I had this amazing bacon-wrapped cheese-stuffed chicken with my favorite smashed potatoes and roasted broccoli for Mother's Day lunch and I am so excited to share the scrumptious recipe with you. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is.
Cream Cheese Bacon Cheddar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven too 400°F. Line a 9x13in baking dish with aluminum foil for easy cleanup..
- Cook bacon and tear or cut into bits. Set aside..
- Put chicken breasts in baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Flip & repeat this step on the other side..
- Cut the cream cheese into 4 equal sections. Set one on top of each chicken breast..
- Sprinkle half of the bacon on chicken breast, then half of the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Sprinkle remaining bacon on chicken breast, then the remaining shredded cheddar cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes depending on thickness of chicken breast..
- Let set about 5 minutes before serving. Top with green onions and enjoy!.
A rich and creamy cheesy sauce pairs so well with chicken breast. This Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon will be a family favorite. Now add in the cream cheese and sitr until completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cheddar cheese and the bacon. Cheese and bacon don't usually come "light." But this tasty recipe keeps the fat and calories low and flavor high.