Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps. CHICKEN WRAPS — Chicken and cream cheese are combined with red peppers, black beans, corn, shredded cheddar and southwest spices, then Great recipe for using chicken and fresh corn. I did make it into quesadillas instead of wraps but it was great. ~ B. He couldn't wait to dig into the.
Instant Pot Crack Chicken is an easy. Place chicken and cream cheese in the instant pot. Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top. Nowdays, you should can have Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 6-8 of tortillas.
It also shows how easy it is to whip up a delicious meal in the Instapot. So simple to make with rotisserie chicken. These crispy chicken wraps with a southwest flare are delicious and so easy to make! Filled with a cheesy, hearty filling, they are Optional: I like to dollop little spoonfuls of sour cream over the cheese before arranging chicken and rice mixture down the center – it makes the wraps delightfully creamy.
Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps step by step
- Place chicken in instapot and add just enough water to coat bottom of pot (about 1/2 cup). Add onions and jalapeno and taco seasoning. Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes..
- Pull out cooked chicken and shred. Drain off any excess juice. Return to pot..
- Add all remaining ingredients including the juice from one lime. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients. Place onto tortillas and enjoy warm or cold..
Cream Cheese Tortilla Wraps Chicken Recipes. Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken WrapsLet's Dish. Really creamy with lots of ranch flavor, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, plus green onions. Four chicken breasts along with a block of cream cheese and a packet of dry ranch seasoning are cooked under high pressure in an Just got my Instapot and am anxious to try this. These Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps with avocado are quick, easy and SO DELICIOUS!