Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken. This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites. Everything is thrown in the slow cooker for an easy, creamy, tasty dinner! Once the chicken is cooked you can shred it with two forks or use a mixer to easily shred it.
Sprinkle Zesty Italian mix. before serving melt cream cheese and soup in saucepan. Lightly grease crockpot or spray with cooking spray. Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake MuffinsYummly. Nowdays, you should can have Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
- It’s 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 16 oz of bottle of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 8 oz of block of cream cheese.
Mexican Crock Pot Chicken Cream Cheese Recipes. Try this CrockPot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Put water, chicken and dressing pkg. into crockpot. Remove chicken leaving juices in the pot.
Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken step by step
- Take frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts and place in slow cooker.
- combine all other ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours stirring occasionally. If chicken breasts are thawed allow 4-6 hours for cooking time. Chicken is done when it can be shredded with a spoon..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
You will love this easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili recipe! I didn't have time to do this in the crockpot by the time I found this recipe, but it looked so amazing, I decided to try it on the stove. I just boiled my chicken first and then put it in a bowl and. CrockPot Zesty Italian Chicken, The Healthier Version. You're not going to believe that I have another Main Dish recipe for you already!