cream cheese chicken enchilada. All Reviews for Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried.
After all this time, creamy "white" green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever. Mexican Rice Fresh, seasonal fruit Roasted broccoli or asparagus Garnishes such as lime wedges, cilantro, sour cream, extra cheese, or cherry. Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen! Nowdays, you should can have cream cheese chicken enchilada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of cream cheese chicken enchilada
- You need 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of corn tortillas.
Cheese – who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? You will find yummy, golden Mexican cheese both on top and mixed inside these enchiladas, and rich cream. Cream of Chicken soup, combined with Pace® Salsa, sour cream and chili powder make the perfect, creamy chicken and cheese enchiladas that the whole family will love. To make meal prep even easier, make this recipe twice and freeze one for another day.
cream cheese chicken enchilada step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9X13 pan add 1 can enchillada sauce and set aside..
- In a skillet cook chicken until well done let cool..
- Shred chicken and add cream cheese, sour cream, half cheddar cheese and half Monterey jack to skillet. Cook until all is melted well..
- put heaping spoonful of meat mixture in one shell roll up and put in 9X13 pan continue until pan is full..
- Pour other can of enchilada sauce over all enchiladas and remaining cheese..
- Put foil over and bake for 35 minutes. Take off foul and let bake about 15 minutes more..
- Take out and enjoy..
See recipe tips to learn how! Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. These cream cheese chicken enchiladas come from my friend Deborah at Taste and Tell. She makes some delicious food and these enchiladas don't disappoint! I hope you'll give these a try and let me know what you think!