Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen!
After all this time, creamy "white" green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever. Mexican Rice Fresh, seasonal fruit Roasted broccoli or asparagus Garnishes such as lime wedges, cilantro, sour cream, extra cheese, or cherry tomatoes. Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. Nowdays, you should can produce Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 8 oz of brick of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 can of 10 oz enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of 10 oz green chile enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced green chiles.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chile powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of fresh chopped green onions.
- It’s 10 of tortillas.
These cream cheese chicken enchiladas come from my friend Deborah at Taste and Tell. She makes some delicious food and these enchiladas don't disappoint! I hope you'll give these a try and let me know what you think! You should try my chicken enchilada casserole too!
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- preheat the oven to 325°F. spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- in a big bowl mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, half one red can of enchilada sauce and can of green chile enchilada sauce and also mix in 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- in a second bowl mix chicken with chile powder, onion powder, green chiles, salt and pepper and half of chopped green onions.
- combine chicken mixture with cream cheese mixture all together and mix well.
- spread other half of can red enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- place 1 tortilla on sauce in baking dish and spoon in a tenth of filling and rolling up and place seam down in top corner of dish.
- repeat this step till dish is full.
- pour last can of red enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle last cup of cheese over top.
- bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- when done spread remaining chopped green onions over top and serve. Enjoy!!!.
Our Chicken Enchilada recipe is delicious and super cheesy. This easy dinner can be made using leftover chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour Then, substitute Mexican blend cheese for the Monterey Jack cheese. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas, topped with more cheese and baked until bubbly! Serve with a side of Mexican Rice or Frito Corn Salad!