Rhonda’s instant pot favorite rice. The rice was perfect – even better than when I use our Japanese electric rice After discussing this approach with Flo Lum, a favorite Instant Pot video creator, she observed: "This is probably why the 'Chinese' methods. This Instant Pot Mexican Rice recipe is my favorite side-dish for any Mexican food we eat! I perfected this recipe while living in Mexico– it's completely authentic– and I've adapted it to cook perfectly in the Instant Pot!
With these easy tips, you'll see it's simple to learn how to cook perfect rice in the Instant Pot with minimal measuring. The result is fluffy and flavorful rice that's easy to prepare. Instant Pot Brown Rice turns out perfectly fluffy every time! Nowdays, you should can boil Rhonda’s instant pot favorite rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Rhonda’s instant pot favorite rice
- Prepare 2 cups of rice (jasmine white).
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of favourite oil or butter.
- It’s of Optional (or how I like my rice).
- You need 1 tablespoon of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas or type of frozen veggie of choice.
- Prepare of Cooking brown rice.
- Prepare 1-1 of ratio.
- Prepare of Manual high 15 minutes.
This video will show you how to cook it directly in the bottom, or in a separate bowl. These golden rules must be followed strictly for. Instant Pot Rice is easy to make! We will show you how cooking rice in Instant Pot tastes just One of our favorite recipes is Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole.
Rhonda’s instant pot favorite rice instructions
- The instant pot recipe is basically one cup of rice to one cup of water so make as much or as little as you want. Do wash your rice in cool water until the water becomes less cloudy. You are washing the starch out and the rice will taste better..
- In your instant pot add the rice, water, butter, Optional to add the chicken stock and coconut..
- Lock lid into place. Ensure venting knob to sealing position. Use the manual pressure function. Cooking on high for 3 minutes. Then after 10 minutes turn venting knob to release position. Last Option, add your choice of frozen vegetable and mix in and sauté until warm..
- Please note brown rice needs to cook longer. Pressure cook at High Pressure for 15 minutes, and Natural Release for 5 minutes, then Quick Release (turn Venting Knob to Venting position). Open carefully..
How Long Does Instant Pot Rice Take? Check our favorite Instant Pot Recipes. Here are a few more instantpot recipes that you won't want. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice is a delicious Spanish rice recipe made with bone in chicken thighs, rice, and spices, all cooked together for a complete meal! It's my new favorite instant pot dinner recipe!