Pasta with chicken in cream cheese. This deliciously different dish incorporates a classic combination of flavors: lemon, chicken, and garlic. Poached chicken, bouillon, cream cheese and mozzarella make a fabulously creamy stuffing for this rich lasagna. Spaghetti sauce and more mozzarella are baked.
Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices. Creamy Chicken Pasta in White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce will remind you of your favorite dinner experience! Easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Nowdays, you should can prepare Pasta with chicken in cream cheese using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with chicken in cream cheese
- It’s 1 stalk of leek.
- You need 1 of onion (red or yellow).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 250 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 150-200 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 50-100 grams of cream cheese (i.e. Boursin or Paturain).
- It’s 100-150 milliliter of cooking cream.
- You need 50-75 grams of smoked bacon cubes or stripes.
- It’s 200-250 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of curly or italian parsley.
- It’s of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
It almost sounds too easy to be as good as it is. I used shredded pork instead of chicken and added an extra cup on heavy cream. Cut into small pieces and set aside. Combine all sauce ingredients except parsley in a saucepan.
Pasta with chicken in cream cheese instructions
- Cut the leek in half, then rings, wash thoroughly and put aside.
- Peel the onion, cut in half, chop fine and put aside.
- Peel and squash the garlic, chop fine and put aside.
- Peel or brush the mushrooms, cut in quarters and put aside.
- Wash the parsley and cut fine then put aside.
- Cut the chicken in about 2cm cubes and put aside.
- Bring a pan with water and some salt to a boil for the pasta.
- Put a thick bottomed pan on medium high heat with some olive oil and first add the chicken and fry untill slightly tanned brown.
- Lower the heat a little and add the bacon and onion then fry softly untill the onion is getting soft and looks glassy.
- Add a some more olive oil, put up the heat and add the mushrooms. Fry them while stirring untill they shrink and get soft then add the garlic and leek rings too and fry another 2min.
- You can put in the pasta now and boil it according instructions.
- When the pasta is in, you can add the cream cheese to the chicken and let it melt while stirring. Now also add some cooking cream untill the sauce has the thickness and/or amount you wish and bring to taste with some pepper and salt if needed.
- Finally add 1/2 of the parsley and let boil for two more minutes.
- Serve with the pasta and garnish with the remaining parsley and eat with a fresh green salad.
Over low heat, mix till cheese is melted and sauce becomes smooth. Pasta with chicken in an onion and cream suace is simple and quick pasta full of rich flavours, brilliant for side dishes and main meals! This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. This cream cheese chicken recipe is honestly a FAVORITE of mine.