Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried. Reviews for: Photos of Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese.
Cheese – who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? You will find yummy, golden Mexican cheese both on top and mixed inside these enchiladas, and rich cream. These cream cheese chicken enchiladas are one of our favorite Mexican inspired meals! Nowdays, you should can produce Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 5 oz of fat free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack, divided.
- You need 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 4 oz of can diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 each of scallions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 packages of 8-inch whole wheat tortillas.
Is it too soon for another Mexican-ish recipe? I am a huge fan of the cheese enchiladas from our local Mexican restaurant and believe me, I have tried my best to recreate them at home. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas, topped with more cheese and baked until bubbly!
Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray 9×13 dish with cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, sour cream, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and 1 cup (3/4 can) enchilada sauce..
- Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese..
- In second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, green chili's, and half of the scallions..
- Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and combine well..
- Spread about half the remaining enchilada sauce (3/4 can) in the bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up and place seam down..
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of the tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve..
Serve with a side of Mexican Rice or Frito Corn Salad! Our Chicken Enchilada recipe is delicious and super cheesy. This easy dinner can be made using leftover chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour Then, substitute Mexican blend cheese for the Monterey Jack cheese. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. This chicken enchilada recipe is the perfect dinner when you're craving Mexican food.