Cajun Chicken Pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Nowdays, you should can prepare Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- You need 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain when pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Add half the chicken in a single layer; do not stir. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce.
Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
Serve up a spicy dinner for two with this hot and creamy linguini tossed with an eye-opening blend of chicken strips sauteed with Cajun seasoning, colorful bell peppers, mushrooms and onions. Cream, basil, lemon pepper and garlic powder finish the sauce. Mix things up on pasta night with a spicy Cajun kick! *Spice blends are free so long as they're made from herbs and spices only and don't include any Synned ingredients like sugar, flour or oil. Check the label to be sure and count the Syns as necessary. Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal!