Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes like the buffalo chicken wings we love but without the mess! This easy appetizer is made with just a handful of ingredients in the oven or slow cooker! Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. Nowdays, you should can boil Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks, finely diced.
- You need 6-8 oz of blue cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness. This chicken dip is perfect for parties served with chips or veggie sticks. It's also really easy – just mix and bake.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Poach the chicken in water at a bare simmer until the chicken is cooked through ~165F..
- While the chicken is poaching, add all the other ingredients to a large bowl and mix..
- When the chicken is done cooking, remove and shred. You can use a kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment to shred the chicken. Add the shredded chicken to the sauce and mix..
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add the dip and cook for 20 until bubbly and toasting on top. Serve with carrots, celery, tortilla chips, bread..
It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip. It's full of cheesy goodness, and is always a party favorite. You can use crackers, a sliced baguette, or even celery for dipping.