CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. These easy Crock-Pot pasta dishes are perfect for those long, cold winter days when all you really want to do is hunker down and watch Netflix cooking (For a sort of Tex Mex-meets-alfredo dish, try this Crock-Pot Chicken Spaghetti recipe too.) Get the Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed!
Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Nowdays, you should can boil CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas, topped with more cheese and baked until bubbly! Serve with a side of Mexican Rice or Frito Corn Salad!
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow. Creamy, comforting and easy, this crack chicken pasta is made in your slow cooker or Instant Pot for a fabulous weeknight meal the kids will love! Looking for other great weeknight meals?