Buffalo Chicken Bubble Up.
Nowdays, you should can make Buffalo Chicken Bubble Up using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Bubble Up
- It’s 1 Can of Jumbo biscuits.
- Prepare 6 oz of softened, light or fat-free cream cheese.
- You need 12 oz of cooked buffalo chicken.
- You need 1/4 Cup of light ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 Cup of light shredded cheese.
- It’s 5 slices of crumbled, cooked bacon.
Buffalo Chicken Bubble Up instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Cut your 10 small biscuits into 6 pieces each and spread out on the bottom of your dish..
- In a bowl mix your cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo chicken..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto your biscuits making sure to cover all areas..
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, remove and sprinkle cheese and crumbled bacon on top..
- Return to oven for 10 minutes. Cut into 6 equal servings, I don't weigh mine out I just make sure each serving is similar in size..