Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! Filled with caramelized flavour, you will LOVE how easy this is! With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite!
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. The chicken is first cooked in olive oil and seasoned with just salt and pepper. After the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pan and add some minced garlic to the same pan. Nowdays, you should can make Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 15-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-8 ounce of package of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Nothing is better then a bowl of homemade spaghetti. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and garlic salt. Add the chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breast…..
- Cut into strips……
- Heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of a large pot……
- Put chicken strips into pot with the olive oil, add your black pepper and adobo, sauté until chicken is slightly cooked…..Drain excess water from chicken…….
- Now add your onion and green pepper to chicken, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your many cloves of garlic…. yummy 😋!!! Stir well…..
- Now add your softened cream cheese to chicken and veggies, heat and stir until cream cheese has coated all chicken strips…..
- Now add your heavy cream….Stir well…. Remove chicken from heat…..
- Meanwhile heat water for your spaghetti, don’t forget to salt the water !!!.
- Boil spaghetti until al dente and drain…..place desired amount in a bowl…….
- Spoon creamy chicken over spaghetti, top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
Creamy garlic chicken with mushrooms cooked in an Instant Pot. Juicy, tender and fall-off-the-bone chicken thighs. Serve with spaghetti for dinner tonight. Garlic chicken with mushroom in a creamy sauce. This Instant Pot dinner recipe is so easy, fuss-free and perfect for dinner tonight.