Baked Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of! In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used.
In the center of each tortilla, spoon a small scoop of chicken mixture. These are great for a family dinner or party. I've also cut the baked enchiladas into three sections and served them as appetizers with chips and salsa.—Elaine. Nowdays, you should can have Baked Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- You need 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Chicken enchiladas are a baked casserole dish made with four This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. This crowd-pleasing Enchilada Style Baked Chicken is loaded with black beans, corn, tomatoes and a delicious enchilada sauce. It's an easy Mexican chicken bake to make any night of the week. Plus you only need a few ingredients – can you really get better than this?
Baked Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Well, I guess my crock pot chicken tacos recipe is just as amazing. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts (we prefer thigh meat, more flavor) in salted water (here's how). Easy Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, and SO delicious! Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a layer of more Enchilada sauce, plus.