Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice. Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice. This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole includes Campbell's Soup, flavorful rice cooked in chicken broth, and a buttery, crunchy Ritz topping.
When it is cooked through you shred it with a fork and add sour cream, cheddar cheese and broccoli to the sauce. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is I drizzle a little bit of melted butter right over the cornflakes before throwing it in the oven – heavenly! cream of chicken soup – any cream soup will work: mushroom, celery, etc. This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Over Rice has been a family favorite crock pot recipe for years. Nowdays, you should can have Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Serve this saucy chicken and broccoli over steamed rice and dinner is served. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. Spread chicken on top of cheese. The cheesy cream sauce of this chicken and broccoli was the best.
Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice step by step
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
Spray crockpot with cooking spray and put cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, chicken broth, salt, cajun seasoning, and garlic salt into the crockpot. Serve over white rice and garnish with more shredded cheese if desired. It has rice, chicken, cheese, and some broccoli. You know it's going to be good. This chicken and rice dish is so delicious and a popular recipe Start by cooking the chicken with the onion first until it's no longer pink inside.