Stacy's Chicken Carbonara. Stacy's Chicken Carbonara To me this is the best version out of many for carbonara. You're family will think your a rock star!!! This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. You're family will think your a rock star!!! Brad's seared salmon w/ gnocchi carbonara. Nowdays, you should can prepare Stacy's Chicken Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Chicken Carbonara
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 packages of Uncle Ben's 90 second Garlic & Butter Rice.
- You need 1 packages of Bacon or Pancetta, diced up.
- Prepare 6 each of Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Peas.
It is spring king salmon season again, and there is nothing like fresh spring king. High oil content and super firm meat. You're family will think your a rock star!!! Not much of a story here.
Stacy's Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Crisp the Bacon, drain all but 2 T grease.
- In a separate bowl, season chicken with salt & pepper and mix. Add the chicken to the browned Bacon, and Waite until white on all sides..
- Add your garlic and cream. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add peas and continue to cook till heated through..
- Stir in enough Parmesan cheese to thicken sauce up..
- Heat each of the uncle Ben's rice in the microwave. Pour into a big bowl when heated. Mix in your Carbonara mixture..
- Top with more parm when served.
Just something my boys enjoy when we make it on the holidays. I also used chicken thighs, it's what I had on hand. You're family will think your a rock star!!! Brad's seared salmon w/ gnocchi carbonara. Scrumptious chicken and pork adobo, done two ways.