Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin. Fried Chicken is one of the dishes introduced in Cooking Mama. Chicken fried golden-brown and served with fries and/or sauce. It has become a soul food of Southern American cuisine, particularly.
She's tired of you ruining all of her delicious recipes and she just wants to get her next class over with. You'd better be ready to deal with her pent. Cooking Mama[b] is a series of cookery simulation-styled minigame compilation video games developed by Cooking Mama Limited. Nowdays, you should can prepare Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin
- It’s 100 grams of Chorizo.
- You need 450 grams of Chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 of Courgette halved & sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper diced.
- It’s 400 grams of Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried sage.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 50 grams of Grated mozarella.
- It’s 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 pints of water.
Generally, the gameplay revolves around performing different. Results found for "cooking mama chicken" Big Mama's Fried Chicken. by: GrandbabyCakes. Cooked it on a rack over a foil-lined baking sheet and definitely needed to rotate halfway through (my chicken wept, and wound up. Mama has had it up to here with all of your lousy cooking!
Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Fry chorizo and chicken for 7-8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion and garlic and fry until softened. Stir in courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes. Add herbs and spices, water, tomato puree and tomato ketchup and season. Bring to the boil then transfer to the ovenproof dish with the chorizo and chicken and stir..
- Mix mozarella and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping has turned golden..
- Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad…enjoy!.
She's tired of you ruining all of her delicious recipes and she just wants to get her next class over with. You'd better be ready to deal with her pent. Mama's Southern cooking is the kind of thing that extends way beyond fried chicken. Mama always teaches her kids how to cook. That's how Southern cooking gets passed down from generation to.