Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin. Prepare Potatoes as directed on package for oven baking; stir in broccoli. Stir Potatoes, Sauce Mix, Cheese Sauce, boiling water and margarine in medium bowl. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce.
A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and other entrees. —Cris O'Brien, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Scalloped Potatoes And Chicken Breast Recipes. Au Gratin Potatoes Spring Beans and Chickenfamily food around the clock. Nowdays, you should can have Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- Prepare head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- It’s of cream of broccoli can soup.
- It’s of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of curry.
- Prepare of fenugreek.
- You need of citric acid (limesalt).
- You need of tumeric.
- It’s of mozzarella.
Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Potatoes Au Gratin CasseroleSarah's Cucina Bella. chicken tenders, shredded cheddar cheese, kosher salt, frozen. This broccoli gratin recipe features sage with its traditional cheese and broccoli and is a versatile side dish that fits in well with many menus. Gratin using any kind of vegetable is always considered a classic of French cooking. To be a gratin it must be a baked dish but distinctively must have a light.
Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin instructions
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
I've never been a fan of plain broccoli… it has to be drowned in cheese, ranch dressing or in a casserole of some sort. Creamy sauce is drizzled over crisp-tender broccoli, then topped with shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy bread crumbs to create the most ultimate. Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe! Chicken bites and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce are topped with flaky crescents in a casserole. This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any type of meal, whether its weeknight dinners This Potato Gratin is the perfect simple side dish for any type of meal There are so many dishes that you can serve potato gratin with, like Slow Cooker Short Ribs, Parmesan Crusted Chicken, and Pork.