Corned Beef Casserole. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and.
My family really enjoys the flavor of corned beef so I invented this casserole. Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. Got leftover corned beef and cabbage from St. Nowdays, you should can make Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- It’s 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- You need 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- It’s 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- It’s 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Use the leftovers to make a delicious low carb corned beef and cabbage colcannon recipe! Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Potato Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Beef Cheddar Egg Recipes Main Dish. This Midwestern tater tot casserole recipe is the real deal with loads of corned beef, creamy gravy, smoked Swiss cheese, then topped with tater tots and baked golden. Have you had chunky corned beef lately?
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
If you are craving for one, this corned beef casserole recipe will always be here to help you make a great tasting breakfast meal. Mix sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over hash mixture Sprinkle potato chips over. Just looking at this Reuben Casserole has me excited for celebrating. Give me all the classic St.