Shepherd pie keto style. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with lamb. However, I used ground beef in this recipe because my family prefers it, and it is easier for me to find. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed.
More importantly, this keto shepherd's pie is definitely EASY to prepare. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. Nowdays, you should can produce Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- You need 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it! Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese – is there anything better!
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
This keto shepherd's pie features well-seasoned ground lamb that is topped with a creamy cauliflower mash, then baked in the oven until golden. This keto shepherd's pie casserole is a recipe you'll make again and again. It's filling comfort food at it's finest, and a great dish to prepare when you're. Shepherd's pie is a traditional casserole-style dish with a bottom layer of ground meat and vegetables, covered with a layer of mashed potates. Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be.