Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. Keto fried shrimp are coated in pork rinds, sprayed with olive oil, then baked in the oven until hot and crispy. I don't think I've ever encountered any shrimp recipe that I didn't like. And this one is especially pleasing because it feels like you're eating something breaded and fried. 🍤.
My oldest likes them dipped in Primal Kitchen Foods Ranch, and my youngest just likes. Pork rinds are the skin of a pig that is either fried or roasted in pork fat and served as a snack. Pork Rinds Are Healthier Than Carb-Heavy Snacks. Nowdays, you should can produce Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- Prepare 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- You need 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- Prepare 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- It’s of Avocado oil, for frying.
Be careful not to fall for the marketing ploys of Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers – This recipe by Stupid Easy Paleo is a great substitute for your chicken. Pork rinds are a great keto snack because they contain lots of fats and no carbs. You will want to make sure your pork rinds come from clean sources. Make sure your pork rinds do not have added sugars, chemicals, or vegetable oils in them.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp step by step
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
Pork rinds can be a great keto breading for chicken. Carefully place coated chicken in hot oil. Fry until golden brown and juices run clear. These chicken fingers are absolutely yummy! The buttermilk marinade is the key!