Nowdays, you should can produce Creamy Carbonara using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Carbonara
- Prepare 1 kg of penne pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken, cubes.
- You need 250 grams of bacon.
- You need 250 grams of ham.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom.
- You need 1 large of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Creamy Carbonara step by step
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a low medium fire and put the bacon and ham to coat the taste of butter. Dont overcooked it. Slightly fry it.
- Sliced the bacon and ham. See to it that the slice of ham is 1/2 inch and the bacon is smaller than the ham.
- The left over butter in the pan where you cook the ham and bacon, saute the garlic and onion then remove the garlic and onion, I just need the aroma of the garlic and onion.(if you want it then dont remove it).
- Put the chicken and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Then if the chicken turns brown drop the ham and bacon.
- In a low fire, pour the evaporated milk stirring continously so that it wont curdle and add cream on it..
- Put the grated cheese on the sauce. Set aside some sauce to be put when you eat it. Mix the cooked penni pasta still in medium fire..
- Serve while it is hot. And top with sauce, mushroom and the grated cheese.