Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. A quick and easy pork curry that can be cooked in minutes.
Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight. While the pork came out very, very tender (I used pork butt), I did not like the sauce–it was bland, and very greasy. This dish reminded me of food at an Indian or Thai buffet–not horrible, but not impressive and flavorful as a. Nowdays, you should can boil Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- You need 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- It’s 18 of steamer clams.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- It’s 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- It’s of cooked jasmine rice.
How to Make Thai Red Curry Paste. Making the paste is super simple. You throw the ingredients into a food processor. I mean what could be simpler?
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry step by step
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
How to Make The Thai Red Curry Sauce. Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the curry paste a few minutes to release the flavors. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This Thai Red Curry did the trick and I was able to prepare it. Heat wok to medium high, add oil, add curry paste, stir fry until heat hits you, up heat and add pork, continue stir frying, for a couple of minutes, then stir in coconut milk, toss in lime zest, ginger and garlic, bring to boil, cut heat and simmer until pork is tender.