Spicy Grilled Steak. Whenever I grill steak, I cook it medium – pinkish in the center and gray-brown towards the exterior part of the meat. Rubs are a wonderful way to add flavor to meat when you don't have time to marinate. Meat lovers will be in their glory when they see (and smell!) these steaks sizzling on the grill.
Well, this Spicy BBQ Steak definitely kicks things up. Toasted bread, grilled steak, velvety avocado, and cool spicy crema make this an incredibly Steak and avocado are a common duo on my weekly menus; the combination never seems to get old. This tender, flavorful steak is marinated with a simple combination of lime juice, garlic, Cajun This is a delicious steak with spicy Cajun-seasoned marinade. Nowdays, you should can prepare Spicy Grilled Steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Steak
- It’s 2 of Bone In, 1 1/2in Top Sirloin Steak.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of dry dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of ziplock bag or clear wrap.
- You need 1 small of side of your choice. Me? Cooked white rice seasoned with 1/4 tsp black pepper and chicken bouillon..
Grill this steak and serve with your favorite. How to make Spicy Grilled Calamari Steaks – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Prepare a grill for medium-low, indirect heat (for a charcoal grill, bank coals on one side of grill; for Liberally brush sauce on one side of each cauliflower steak and place steaks, sauce side down, on. Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over meat.
Spicy Grilled Steak instructions
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl with a whisk or fork. Set aside..
- Mix brown sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper, dry dill and crushed red pepper flakes..
- Brush wet mix generously over all sides of steaks being sure to use all of it. Season with dry mix on all sides. I wore a glove and patted the seasoning in, however, I did not use all of the seasoning. But I do like bold flavors!.
- Now you can place your steaks in a gallon size zip lock or wrap in clear wrap. Either way, place in fridge and marinade for about 10 minutes. That's about enough time to prep the grill..
- Grill on medium high heat until it reaches your desired doneness. I like my steaks medium rare/medium so I grilled mine for approximately 7 minutes on each side. Grills and temps may vary so watch your steaks carefully..
- Let rest for 8-10 minutes then serve with a side of your choice. Salad works best but it's your choice. It was rice for me tonight..
Turn to coat well with When you are ready to cook the steak, heat the grill to medium-high heat, or heat the broiler with the. Rubs are a wonderful way to add flavor to meat when you don't have time to marinate. Meat lovers will be in their glory when they see (and smell!) these steaks sizzling on the grill. Learn how to make Spicy Grilled Steak. These healthy steaks are bursting with fresh and spicy flavor.