Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken. Home » Chicken & Poultry » Creamy Lemon and Herb Pot Roasted Chicken. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details.
Plus, it's versatile enough for a weeknight dinner or weekend dinner party. Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot Option! This Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken can also be made in a pressure cooker. Nowdays, you should can make Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken
- You need 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon and herb sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Herbs – can sub with other dried herbs of choice OR use finely chopped fresh but double quantity. Can also stuff a bunch of herbs inside! This roast chicken has tender, juicy meat with crispy, golden skin.and is perfect for leftovers. Talk about an hour well spent.
Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the lemon and herb sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger, chicken spice, salt and pepper, olive oil, mix well to make a marinade..
- Add the chicken and rub the marinade in and outside the chicken, making sure the chicken is all covered with marinade sauce. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour, or more if you like..
- Place in a large pot and cook over medium heat. Turning frequently. Add chopped vegetables and cook further, turning until chicken is tender and golden brown..
Others, you just want to get the bird into the oven and dinner onto the table. For the latter, make this recipe for lemon and herb roast chicken. Remember a recipe is just a guide. Fine tune it to how you want it and how you like spice and flavor. Check out this beautiful lemon and herb roasted chicken straight out of the oven!