Instant Pot Deer Roast.
Nowdays, you should can boil Instant Pot Deer Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how the way you boil it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Deer Roast
- It’s 1.5 Lb of deer roast.
- You need 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of water.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s of Desired seasonings for roast.
- It’s 1 lb of package baby carrots.
- Prepare 5-8 of small russet potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Instant Pot Deer Roast step by step
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high.
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each.
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat.
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone.
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter.
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes.