Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin. Macaroni Gratin I made this using ingredients I had in the fridge for lunch with my daughter. For an easy gratin recipe, please see. Make a lot of white sauce and freeze the leftovers.
Gratins are easy to make and it has the visual appeal that screams comfort. Macaroni – Japanese small straight macaroni pasta is not available here so I used elbow pasta instead. Add the pasta and cook, stirring, over moderately high heat so the milk is just simmering, until al. Nowdays, you should can make Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin
- It’s 50 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of portion Chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Consommé bouillon powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
Macaroni and cheese always sounds good, especially now that the chilly weather is setting in. However, this macaroni au gratin is next level mac and cheese. Crunchy, crispy bruléed cheese on the outside and a rich, creamy sauce on the inside—this dish deserves a special place on your holiday table. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Easy with Milk! Macaroni Gratin instructions
- Boil the macaroni as directed on the package..
- Chop the chicken and onion..
- Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, and sauté Step 1..
- Add the margarine and melt..
- Add the flour and sauté. Make sure not to let it burn..
- Add the milk, consommé, salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat while stirring..
- Simmer for about 3 minutes until it thickens..
- Add the boiled macaroni and stir..
- Transfer into a gratin dish..
- Top with pizza cheese, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ℃..
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until well blended. Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Add cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and mustard; stir until cheese. Milk Gratin – Use the Macaroni As-Is step by step.