Easy Dry Rub Chicken. These chicken spice rubs are great on sheet pan dinners, roasted or grilled veggies, meat and seafood. Dry Rub For Chicken is the best dry rub! A simple dry rub recipe for perfectly seasoned chicken every time.
Instructions for how to cook chicken in the oven or on the grill provided. This chicken rub uses a lot of paprika, along with granulated garlic and onion powder. It also has herbal notes with the addition of oregano and dried thyme. Nowdays, you should can boil Easy Dry Rub Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Easy Dry Rub Chicken
- It’s 4 of skin-on boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
The coriander adds a floral, citrusy note, which works well with the neutral flavor of chicken meat. As with all spice rubs, you can customize the blend to your own taste. This easy dry rub Roast Chicken is a taste thrill for those who like their chicken highly seasoned. It is infused with simple aromatic flavors such as thyme, paprika, Black pepper, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Cayenne pepper and more.
Easy Dry Rub Chicken step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Make a few slices on the flesh part of the chicken thigh without cutting through. Use a paper towel to pat dry the thighs..
- Rub both sides of the chicken with olive oil. Then, rub both sides of the chicken generously with the dry mix..
- Line the fryer basket with a lightly greased aluminum foil. Put the chicken thighs into the basket without stacking. Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8 minutes. Then, air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 4 minutes until cooked through at 165F (74C)..
This results in a flavorful, juicy, and tasty Chicken and it will bring everyone to the dinner table quickly. An easy way to cook your chicken is a simple roast in the oven. They are great on sheet pan dinners, roasted or grilled veggies, meat and seafood. NEW: get a free printable with all seven dry rub recipes here! Using a dry rub is one of the best ways to grill chicken (or most meats for that matter).