Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. Keep a few packs of dried tofu in your refrigerator as I do. Don't overlook this delicious combo of flavorful tofu and fresh chives. When buying your flowering garlic chives, or 韭菜花, the key is to look for slender stems.
You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! Elaine came across a very interesting version with some chopped chive. Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine. Nowdays, you should can have Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- You need 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- Prepare 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- You need 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Finely chop the Chinese chives and then transfer to a small bowl. Crack an egg into it and mix well. There are spreads that are all tofu, or all nut based, but we decided to use a mix of tofu and nuts to boost the protein, texture, and flavour profile. It also makes for a fantastic snack as a vegetable dip.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# instructions
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
A warning though: it'll can cause garlic breath. you've been warned. Try changing it up by adding. One variety of dried tofu is pressed especially flat and sliced into long strings with a cross section Shredded dried tofu (豆干絲, dòugānsī in Chinese, or simply 干絲, gānsī), which looks like loose Dallae-doenjang-guk (soybean paste soup with wild chives and tofu). If you use a micro wave to re-heat some leftovers the next day (dish covered in plastic wrap), it will dry out the chives to much and they become to hard for an otherwise. Kouya dofu is freeze dried tofu.