Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza. Not all BBQ sauce meets that criteria, but when you find one that is completely awesome… a nice big spoonful is awfully tempting. So go get your favorite barbecue sauce and make this recipe that the whole family will love: Barbecue Chicken and Bacon Pizza. We had you at bacon, right?
De BBQ Bacon & Chicken krijgt zijn zoetige smaak dankzij de barbecuesaus. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the Love this BBQ chicken Pizza recipe, I added some bacon to it for an extra ingredient, actually I love all you recipes! I'll be buzy for a long while trying all. Nowdays, you should can prepare Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- It’s 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- Prepare 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- You need 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- You need of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. Learn how to make barbecue chicken pizza!! Topped with barbecue sauce, two cheeses, seasoned chicken, sweet balsamic glazed onions and BACON!!
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza step by step
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
Savor the rich flavors of this BBQ Chicken-Bacon Pizza. I mean, doesn't that pizza look divine?! It's bursting with delicious BBQ chicken and bacon flavors thanks to the key ingredient – KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce! DiGiorno Pizzas topped with chicken come in many varieties! Check out our selection of delicious pizzas that feature chicken in flavorful topping combinations.