Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce. Made the Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce last week for my husband and me, and it was amazing! We like a lot of sauce, so my only change was to halve the amount of chicken for the full amount of sauce. Served with a wild rice/quinoa blend so it soaked up all the great sauce.
Increase heat to high and add wine. It is a forgiving sauce as mentioned and I also have made the "mother" recipe of chicken in sundried tomato cream sauce. I usually prep the sauce ingredients which the chicken is browning, so there's really not much extra prep time. Nowdays, you should can make Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Prepare 10 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cups of slivered sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium to large onion diced.
- It’s 2 cups of dry white wine.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Serve with zucchini noodles, veggies or a salad for a low-carb protein packed lunch or dinner! A Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside. Stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, dried oregano, dried thyme, and fresh basil and reduce heat to low.
Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce step by step
- Take 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomatoes and heat in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until both sides of the chicken start to brown..
- While the chicken is cooking, gather the other ingredients and have ready..
- Once the chicken is done and has browned, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and onion. Sauteed for about 3-4 minutes..
- Increase the heat to high. Let the onion and sun dried tomatoes simmer for another minute, then add the wine..
- Continue simmering on high heat, scraping the bottom of pan to remove anything stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Once the wine has evaporated, about 10 minutes with this recipe, stir in the heavy cream and add a little more salt and pepper to taste..
- The sauce will thicken within 10 seconds. Add the chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Top with the chopped parsley and enjoy 😁.
- I served this over steamed green beans..
Return chicken to the skillet and baste well. Sun Dried Tomato Chicken in Skillet. You can never have too many easy chicken recipes for a quick weeknight meal! The great thing about this Skillet Chicken with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce is that it's simple enough for a weeknight meal yet it's fancy enough to serve to guests on a weekend. This simple Italian pasta is a great choice for a weeknight dinner!