Chicken parm burgers. Here is a quick and delicious option for any day of the week! Chicken parm burgers give you the flavor of a night out at your favorite Italian place. Stacked with oozy melted mozzarella, these chicken parmesan burgers will put a smile on everyone's face.
What they say: Fried chicken burger topped with chorizo, pizza sauce, cheese sauce & swiss cheese. Served on a brioche bun with salad. Chicken Parm Burgers Will Change The Way You Crave Chicken Parmesan. Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken parm burgers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Chicken parm burgers
- You need 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- You need 1 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need Tablespoons of pizza seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 loaf of and Italian whole loaf bread or hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder.
Chicken parm burgers are different though. They're juicy, garlicky, saucy, cheesy—basically everything BUT boring. With clean hands, combine chicken, zucchini, bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Keywords: chicken parmesan burger king, Chicken Parmesan Burgers, ground chicken parmesan burgers.
Chicken parm burgers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, dry bread crumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tablespoon of pizza seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well with your hand to combine. Do not over mix. Divide the meat mixture into six evenly portioned patties. Place a divot or hole in the middle of each patty. This will help to avoid "golf balls" and the patties will stay flat..
- Place the patties on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (I recommend non stick if you can get it) and spray the foil with cooking oil spray to avoid sticking. Spray the tops of the burgers with cooking oil spray as well to encourage browning..
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and flip the burgers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the burgers are opaque and entirely cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside..
- While burgers are cooking slice your loaf of Italian bread into 6 slices approximately 1 1/2 inches thick. Lay on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper..
- Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and pizza seasoning. Bake garlic toast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top. When garlic bread is done, top each slice with a prepared burger. Divide the pasta sauce evenly on tops of all the burgers. Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend evenly on the tops of all the burgers. Return burgers to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes before serving..
- I used hamburger bus, I think a really good a Kaiser roll. I didn’t have a loaf of bread so…. it’s good either way you go on the bread..
Like chicken parm without all of the fat. Chicken Parmigiana Burger – With the chicken sandwich wars showing no sign of slowing down, McDonald's Australia is Cheesy Chicken Parm Burgers. Previous Set of Related Ideas. arrow_back. Seriously, these were fast and easy, everybody loved them, and they really taste like chicken. Burger King has been the most aggressive risk-taker lately.