Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! I've done this before for dinner with.
Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together, but you'd never know it was there! If you cut a chicken strip in half, the inside should be entirely white. Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe So easy. Nowdays, you should can prepare Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- It’s 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
You know what goes great with everything? Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. Not only does this Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken meal taste great, it will Put chicken breasts, taco & ranch mixes and chicken broth in crock pot. Cool Ranch Doritos are easy to make at home!
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
This homemade Doritos recipe will impress your family and is sure to be made again and again. The only negative with these homemade Cool Ranch Doritos is how messy your fingers get. PLUS get our FREE ebook, Favorite Easy Chicken Dinners. But with this revolutionary recipe for Doritos Cool Ranch chicken tenders, you will never be able to settle for regular tenders again, whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day, or enjoying these Yes You Can (and Should) Coat Chicken Tenders in Cool Ranch Doritos. When I first made this Parmesan Ranch Baked Chicken recipe a couple of years ago, I wasn't planning on posting it because I didn't know how it would turn out.