Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie. To a bowl, add the ricotta, chopped frozen spinach, feta cheese, chopped green onion, beaten eggs, dill, and pepper, and stir to combine. Place pie plate on baking sheet. In medium bowl, combine chicken, spinach and cheese.
This recipe for Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Pie is super easy to prepare and a joy to eat! Impress your friends with this amazing recipe! When you need something warm and comforting after a long day, there's nothing like a pot pie to warm the soul! Nowdays, you should can produce Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie
- You need 3 of lbs. Ground Chicken.
- You need 2 of LG. Containers of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 4 of Pkgs. Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 2 of LG. Containers Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 of LG. Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 4 of Pre-Baked Frozen Pie Crusts, Thawed.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Lemon Pepper.
This spinach quiche is made easy by using frozen pie crust, and is filled with mouthwatering flavors like gruyere, ham, bacon, and mushrooms! I've never needed to, and it's a great texture. But this is your quiche 🙂. I hope you guys make this Basic Cheesy Spinach Quiche with Bacon soon!
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet cook the chicken til no longer pink. While chicken is cooking sprinkle bout a couple teaspoons of each seasoning onto the chicken and finish cooking. Then drain chicken and set aside..
- In very Large mixing bowl add the spinach, 1 container of Parmesan cheese, 1 container of Feta cheese, 1/4 bag of the Shredded Mozzarella cheese, Ground Chicken, and add as much of the seasonings you want to your preference (I usually add bout 2-3 Tablespoons of each). Mix everything together very well..
- Once everything is mixed thoroughly. Evenly distribute the spinach mixture into the pie shells. Set aside..
- In another large mixing bowl add the remaining cheeses and combine them. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over top of each pie til the tops are covered. Add pies to preheated oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes til pies are golden brown and cheese is melted completely..
- Take pies out of oven and let set for 5 minutes to cool and finish cooking. Slice each pie into 4 slices. Serve and enjoy..
Cook spinach in microwave as directed on box. Carefully squeeze with paper towel to drain well. Starting at long side of rectangle, roll up; seal long edge. I love cheese so I experimented and found that this is the greatest meat pie I have ever eaten! This pie makes good use of any chicken or turkey leftovers.