Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Rub salt onto chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot. In a medium bowl place onion, celery, cranberry sauce, orange juice, dry mustard, cinnamon, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar and chili sauce. Stir and pour over chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauces and marmalade; pour over chicken. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. These are boneless, skinless chicken breasts made in the slow cooker with an amazingly flavorful cranberry orange glaze. Nowdays, you should can produce Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix).
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
So many of you ask for easy slow cooker recipes that use boneless skinless chicken breasts, so I thought it was about time I started sharing! We could not stop saying how good this cranberry orange chicken was during dinner. Great recipe for Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken. Good way to use up leftover cranberry sauce !!
Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet…….
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo……
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot…..
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂.
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot…….
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently……..
- Cook on low for 6 hours………
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!.
AND it's yummy 😋 to eat !! This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! This easy Orange Cranberry Chicken Recipe in the Crock Pot serves up a no hassle and quick prep holiday sensational meal any time you want! Get ready to add some comfort food to your dinner with this yummy Cranberry Pork Chop Recipe! Crockpot Apricot Chicken Recipe Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in flour mixture.