Crockpot Ranch Chicken. This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is simple, soul-satisfying, and just the type of healthy low carb comfort food you crave after a long day. Creamy and rich with all the flavors of your favorite ranch dressing! Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice.
This recipe really should be called Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tostadas, Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, etc … You can add this yummy shredded chicken to just about anything. I am excited to throw some. Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch. Nowdays, you should can make Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Prepare 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
It just adds such nice Crock-Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe. Serve this delicious chicken with the creamy ranch flavored. Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ranch Chicken Recipe. This is a super easy crockpot chicken dinner with a nice thick sauce.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken instructions
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
You will have this all prepped and thrown in the crockpot in no time at all. The combination of dill from the ranch seasoning and heat from the chili powder and red pepper flakes in the taco seasoning can't be beat. Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot. A Tasty Keto Chicken Recipe with perfect ranch flavor, moist chicken & cooked right in the crockpot for a simple dinner! This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is Creamy, Cheesy, Ranch, and Bacon Shredded Chicken.