No name fried chicken. Fast Food Restaurant Great recipe for No name fried chicken. This dish named by my husband. He ask me what the name of this recipe and then I said I am actually don't know because I don't follow anyone recipes.
The Toss fried chicken is similar to sauced popcorn chicken; available sauces include salt and pepper, tangy teriyaki, orange chicken, honey Sriracha, garlic Parmesan, and Buffalo. Ramen comes in the standards ranging from vegan to the rich and porky tonkotsu. Set up dredging station: In one shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Nowdays, you should can prepare No name fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of No name fried chicken
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Dry chilies.
- It’s of Celery.
- You need of Lemon.
- Prepare of Chicken drummets or wings up to u.
On the surface, little separates one bird from another, one blue plate from another, one. Yes, that is a piece of fried chicken drumstick in a pot of rice, and yes, I am about to tell you about the most flavorful rice experience you'll ever have: fried chicken rice. You save a piece of take-out fried chicken drumstick (we used BonChon) and cook it with rice in the rice cooker. Find out how to make juicy fried chicken with a crispy golden crust.
No name fried chicken step by step
- Prep all your ingredients as seen in the pictures below. I deep fry my drummets earlier,which I marinate it with sweet soy sauce(it is optional,u can no need marinate it,up to you). Heat your wok and cooking oil, fry ginger garlic black pepper and dry chilies until golden color and aroma come out..
- Then add in about half cup of water and sauces and sugar.here I’m using brown sugar.and squeeze abit of lemon juice.i used lemon juice because it taste fresher..
- Keep stir until the gravy get thickened and keep taste the gravy to check if it is up to your own liking.some like sweeter some prefer more sour,add whatever u feel u need according to your taste bud.once thick add in your fried chicken and celery.stir and mixed it..
- And walaaa it is done…happy try. I don’t use any corn flour or anything to make the gravy thick I just cook it until it become thick because sauces and sugar supposed make it naturally thicker.happy try.
See how to make this spicy classic. For a crispy, juicy chicken you will have to leave the skin on. What you will need to make the no breaded fried chicken thighs: Chicken thighs with the bone in. As you may have guessed by the name, this place makes rockin' burgers, but the fried chicken sandwich also deserves praise. The chicken is huge, and simple, mostly house-made toppings including cabbage, mayo and bread and butter pickles prove that.