Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Red Potatoes is a fast and easy meal that the entire family will enjoy. This recipe cooks potatoes and chicken together with a touch of butter on the potatoes and a ranch dressing packet for flavor.
I had cream of celery soup so used it instead of cream of chicken. i didn't have the packaged ranch dressing so used bottled ranch. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato is where it's at! A hearty slow cooker recipe for all you buffalo chicken fanatics. Nowdays, you should can boil Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker
- It’s 4 pieces of chicken, coated with a pinch of salt and garlic powder, browned in a pan.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, scrubbed dry, cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dill.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Here's a recipe for you to add to your dinner menu this week. The mix of heat from the homemade Buffalo sauce with the coolness from the homemade ranch creates one insanely delicious combination. Line a slow cooker with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overhang to wrap the potatoes on top, and coat with nonstick spray. Place a layer of potatoes evenly into the slow cooker.
Chicken and Potato with Homemade Ranch Dressing in Slow Cooker step by step
- Mix salt, garlic powder, thyme, crushed black pepper, dill, and onion powder. Set aside..
- Pour oil into slow cooker. Arrange cubed potatoes inside and sprinkle with the dry mixture..
- Arrange chicken on top. Sprinkle the remaining dry mixture on top..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours..
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix and reserved drippings until blended; stir into potatoes. Layer chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. The star ingredients of this Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken and Potatoes recipe is butter, ranch dressing mix and au jus – such a tasty flavour combination.