Brad's southwest chicken burger. Be the first to rate & review! Seasoned ground chicken patties are topped with salsa and wrapped in a tortilla for these fun burgers. Up on the Q this week is our Southwest Chicken Burger Recipe!
Combine salsa, green onions, cilantro and yogurt in small bowl. Arrange each burger on the bottom half of a roll. Our Southwestern Burgers were created. —Tammy Fortney Deer Park, Washington. Nowdays, you should can have Brad's southwest chicken burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Onion buns.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- You need of For the southwest sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- You need 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of For the batter.
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- You need 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s of Wet.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- You need of For garnish.
- It’s slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato.
- It’s of Diced green chiles.
- It’s of Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
We love burgers and have them every Saturday in summer. We also have a favorite burrito recipe. southwest chicken-burgers nutrition facts and nutritional information. Taste of the Mediterranean Turkey Burger. Try this terrific spice blend that imparts the robust flavor of the Southwest in marinated grilled chicken.
Brad's southwest chicken burger instructions
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The Best Healthy Chicken Burgers Recipes on Yummly Chicken Burgers, Chicken Burgers, Chicken Burgers With Baked Potatoes. Southwest Chicken BurgersThe Weekend Baker – Erin. End a busy day with our zesty Southwest Chicken Bake! Made with salsa and melty cheese, the whole family will want southwest chicken over and over again.