Chicken and Bean Quesadilla. Distribute cooked chicken and onion over beans, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the other tortillas and cook quesadillas over med-high heat until golden brown, flipping once. You can use vegetable oil or cooking spray when cooking quesadillas.
Spray top halves of tortillas with cooking spray. Wipe out skillet with paper towels. In a large skillet, combine the beans, tomatoes, chicken and onion powder. Nowdays, you should can produce Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 16 of small corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- You need 2 cups of greek yogurt.
In a small bowl, combine the cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over four tortillas. Layer with chicken mixture and remaining cheese mixture. While skillet heats, start assembling your quesadillas.
Chicken and Bean Quesadilla instructions
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
Chicken and Bean Quesadillas are one of those great family dinners that kids and adults both love! It's a great way to get kids to eat beans as well – just hide them in melty cheese! Heat a skillet over medium to low heat. Stir together refried beans and drained tomatoes in medium bowl. Fold each tortilla in half to cover filling.