Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken. This roast chicken recipe eliminates one of the most common complaints about whole roast It's easy and super flavorful. I decided to use some rotisserie chicken seasoning. Keep it simple with this easy recipe for the best roast chicken flavored with garlic and lemon and roasted to perfection.
Served with a simple side salad, it makes the very best family dinners. How long to roast a chicken. For dinner tonight, try Ina Garten's Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Nowdays, you should can make Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you prepare that.
Ingredients of Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
- You need 4 pounds of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces, patted dry.
- Prepare 2.5-3 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, grated or 2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt).
- It’s of zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of juice of 1 lemon (about 2 to 2.5 Tablespoons).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dried herbs of choice (I like any combo of parsley, thyme, rosemary) or 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. This recipe has been one of the most popular on Simply Recipes for years. It's easy to make—just a simple marinade with lemon zest, lemon juice.
Simple, Easy, Delicious Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly in a large mixing bowl with your hands (it's difficult to ensure that each piece is thoroughly and evenly seasoned if you don't get in there and do it by feel), and make sure each individual piece of chicken is coated in the seasoning. Marinate for at least an hour and up to 4 or 5 hours in the refrigerator before roasting..
- 45 mins before roasting, take chicken out of the refrigerator and place in a single layer, skin side up, on a broiler pan or other large high oven temp safe vessel, giving each piece of chicken at least a 1/2-inch clearance on each side, and let it come up in temperature before cooking. For best results, place your chicken on a rack that allows for drainage. The more dry heat that reaches the surface of each piece of chicken, the better the sear, the crispier the skin, and the juicier the meat..
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C..
- Roast chicken for 45 to 50 minutes depending on the size of the pieces. That's it!.
- Enjoy! :).
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. Garlic Lemon Roasted Chicken is one of our favorite meals to make time and time again. This Easy Roast Chicken Recipe is the type of meal you can eat alone, or shred and use in everything Easy and delicious.