Brad's cashew chicken. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The traditional version of cashew chicken is stir-fried in a wok. Tender chunks of chicken are combined.
The chicken breast is briefly marinated, resulting in juicy, tender bites that are very flavorful. The sauce is made from rich oyster sauce, a. Brad, thanks so much for this recipe. Nowdays, you should can prepare Brad's cashew chicken using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Brad's cashew chicken
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of sake.
- You need 1 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbs of dry mustard.
- Prepare 3/4 tbs of ground ginger.
- You need 4 of compacted tbs brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (15 Oz) of can whole baby sweet corn.
- It’s 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- Prepare 3 of LG chicken breasts. Fileted in half then cut to 3/4 " cubes.
- Prepare 6 Oz of petite sweet carrots.
- It’s 1 of LG shallot diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch bok choy. Sliced thin. Only the whites.
- Prepare 2 of small heads broccoli. Small florets.
- You need 5 Oz of roasted, unsalted, whole cashews.
- You need 1 of "x 2" piece if ginger root. Peel, slice, smash, then mince.
- You need of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Make this Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake for a high-protein, one-dish meal that the whole family will love! Can't get enough of our delicious chicken casserole recipes? Delicious Chinese cashew chicken with very common and humble ingredients. I am a big fan of all types of chicken cubes stir-frying dishes.
Brad's cashew chicken step by step
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Stir occasionally.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a large wok. Add chicken, shallots, ginger root, and carrots. Sprinkle with 5 spice. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not drain liquid..
- Add garlic, bok choy, and broccoli. Cover with a lid. Stir fry until broccoli is tender. Stir occasionally..
- When tender, add baby corn, water chestnuts, cashews, and sauce. Bring to a simmer uncovered. Simmer until sauce thickens..
- Serve over jasmine rice. Garnish with green onions and siracha sauce if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
They are so simple but delicious. This cashew chicken recipe includes the much heralded chicken cubes. You're gonna get some green onions and cut them where the white meets the green. Cashew Chicken is a takeout standby that you can easily make at home. The chicken is marinated in a sauce with peanut oil, tamari (or soy sauce, if you can't find tamari), honey, and chili powder.